Monday, June 20, 2011

Alien vs Hunter 2007 the dreaded 0 out of 10

A rare film comes along once in a blue moon   (or Full Moon--they made a lot of bad movies)
that I give the dreaded 0  out of 10  rating to.....I mean it really has to be bad.....I mean I've seen a lot of movies and I love some bad movies because they become so bad they are good.....And then there are movies that are just so bad that they are awful...........  Alien vs Hunter   from 2007  starring  William Katt  (The Greatest American Hero).....and it was just the worst   most blatant  Alien Vs Predator rip-off ever......But even rip-offs usually have something to offer in the fact that they are ripped off something good........Not here....Just a bunch of dull scenes of people watching in the forest and a sewer drain talking.....OH god this movie was completely unwatchable....Seriously.....Terrible doesn't even cover it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment