Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Smurfs (Family Movie Review # 8) 2011 3 out of 10


The Smurfs 2011 3 out of 10

Kids movie choice.....All I can say is Smurf this!  I was Smurfing bored throughout this whole Smurfing movie despite Hank Azaria and Neil Patrick Harris.  There was just nothing magically about this Smurf adventure.  The story was tired .....Let's just bring the Smurfs to modern day New York and have Gargamel chase them around.  It was basically a rip-off of Enchanted without the magic or fun.  Yet it made a ton of money and had a sequel.   What do I know?   I was never really a fan for the original cartoon Smurfs series back in the day--so I wasn't looking forward to a Smurfs movie and after this dull Smurf adventure--I will try and avoid part 2.  Your kids may Smurf this movie, but I just thought it was a Smurfing waster of my time.



My facebook movie page is here


Wedding Paper Divas 30% Off Sitewide Cyber Week 728x90

No comments:

Post a Comment