Saturday, March 17, 2012

My Top 5 most anticipated movies for 2012 so far

Coming in at number 5     Brave
From Pixar.....Even my least favorite Pixar was good.  Pixar movies are the closest to sure things as you can get. It will look amazing---it will have a good story and it will be a lot of fun.





Coming in at number 4     The Avengers
I'm not the biggest Comic book movie fan and of the Marvel movies starring these characters so far only the first Iron Man movies really impressed me, but this movie is directed by Joss Whedon and I can't wait to see how he brings his sense of humor and fun that I have enjoyed so much in Buffy, Angel, Firefly and Dollhouse to this collection of Marvel superheroes.



Coming in at number 3   Prometheus
Ridley Scott's return to Sci-Fi....The trailer is intriguing.  A sci-fi Pandora's box of horror and fun.   I'm all in for this sci-fi movie from one of the genres masters.





Coming in at number 2  The Cabin in the Woods
I'm even more excited for this than for Avengers.  Joss Whedon's and Drew Goddard's trippy twist on the typical Cabin in the Woods horror story.  The trailers make it look like an Evil Dead meets The Cube and that I really want to see.




Coming in at number 1   The Hobbit 
Peter Jackson returning to middle earth with The Hobbit......Enough said...







Here is my movie facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brads-Super-Fantastic-Terrific-Page-of-Movies/178708865473822

No comments:

Post a Comment