Tuesday, December 26, 2017

My 6 Most Anticipated Movies of 2018



Here are my 6 Most Anticipated Movie of 2018 in order of release.

Black Panther Feb 16th 2018



Other than Indiana Jones and Star Wars –I’m not a big comic book reader.   Before the Guardians of the Galaxy movie I had no idea who Rocket Raccoon and Groot even were.   So a movie based on a comic book character named Black Pantherwouldn't  move the must-see movie meter for me.  That was before the MCU movie universe.   I thought Captain America was cheesy and Ant-Man??  why would I want to see a movie about an Ant-Man?    Marvel/Disney has changed all of that.   Although I wasn’t super invested in Black Panther in Civil War the trailer looks kick ass and I will go and see anything the MCU releases into the theaters until they make a bad movie, Guardians 2 and Thor 3 were two of my favorite films from 2017.  I’m sure Black Panther is going to be a blast.

Ready Player One  March 30th


Ready Player One.    I’m aware of the book -but haven’t read it.   The descriptions of the book have me intrigued and Steven Spielberg is directing a sci-fi adventure with 80’s references  (most of which he is responsible for).   To quote Spongebob  “I’m Ready”


The Avengers: Infinity War  May 4th


I can’t imagine Infinity War not being out of this world amazing.  The trailer is beyond cool.  This movie had me at a bearded Captain America needing a shield.   I predict that I will see this movie more than once in the theaters.  Definitely a Must-See film for 2018


Solo a Star Wars Story  May 25th  



Solo a Star Wars story.     Two words for why this is a must-see film:   Star Wars.   You thought I was going to say Han Solo didn’t you.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom  June 22nd


Jurassic World 2:    Jurassic World had a silly plot that sometimes seemed like they came up with some cool fun scenes and then tried to make a story connecting the scenes after the fact.   That being said it was a blast and took us to the theme park we dreamt of when Jurassic Park first came out.   Sign me up for number 2

Ant-Man and The Wasp July 6th


Ant-Man and The Wasp:    I mentioned in my comments about Black Panther that I didn’t know I would ever want to see a movie about an Ant-Man.   Well now I can’t wait for a sequel about him.

What movies are on your list for 2018?



Listen to our Movie Podcast here




For All Disney/Pixar/Marvel and Star Wars Reviews 
 go to my Disney Page.   Including a review of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2







No comments:

Post a Comment