Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Super Fantastic Terrific : Podcast #8 Dark City and Bad Shark Movies

In our latest podcast we discuss Dark City.   A classic must see sci-fi Film which we all really liked.  I rewatched this film the night before the podcast to refresh my memory (how appropriate).   Everytime I watch this film I like it a little bit more.   



Listen as we discuss how to get to Shell Beach




















 Speaking of Beaches....We also discuss Shark movies.   Here is my quick guide to shark movies of which I’ve seen over 20 of.
http://bradgeekness.blogspot.com/2012/11/guide-to-shark-movies-good-and-bad.html


Listen to the podcast and leave us some feedback either here or on Facebook.


And search this blog for the shark movies we discussed for additional thoughts on them.



My Movie page on Facebook is here  


Nerd Block



40% off everything 728x90


No comments:

Post a Comment