Tuesday, April 21, 2015

A Star Wars Celebration Photo Blog: Part 2 Are These the Droids you were looking for?



My Wife told me that we needed some help around the house --so I went in search of a good Droid at the Star Wars Celebration.


The Inspectator Gadget of Droids



LEGO R2


 This Jedi was in the market for a Droid as well



This Droid has a little too much attitude.




This Droid just didn't seem to have the capabilities we needed.


Never buy from a Jawa







I think I found it.  This stylish Droid could serve us drinks in the backyard.   I just hope he does have a bad motivator



My Movie Facebook page is here
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Super-Fantastic-Terrific-Page-of-Movies-TV-and-Entertainment/178708865473822?ref=bookmarks


40% off everything 728x90

No comments:

Post a Comment