Friday, April 26, 2013

Top 25 Sci-Fi TV Shows Countdown: # 20 Caprica



Number 20   Caprica 2009-2010

This Prequel series to Battlestar Gallactica - got off to an amazing start.  The premiere episode was a great look into a world of virtual reality.  The series itself was too much of a departure from Battlestar Gallactica for most of its fans.  I personally thought it tried to much too much to be too many things.  It was part soap opera, part sci-fi and part gangster show.   I loved the main story line about how the Cylons came to be and the virtual world that existed side by side with the world of Caprica.  I wasn't that into the story of the Adama family and their Tauron roots.   Even though it wasn't enough like Battlestar Gallactica I wish it had lasted a little longer because many of the elements of the show were excellent.

My Movie Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment