Saturday, January 7, 2017

My Top 5 Must See Movies for 2017 so Far


2017 is going to be an interesting movie year.   There are a lot of big budget sequels and potential blockbuster films.

Here is my current top 5 Must See Movies so far.   
Things could change as  more trailers come out.


Number 5
Beauty and the Beast - March 17 

Hitting theaters in March of 2017 Disney brings to the screen a live action version of Beauty and the Beast.  The original animated film was great.....The stage play was a smash hit.  
I see no reason that this version will not be a big hit for Disney and it's fans.




Number 4
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales - May 26

Any other year a Pirates of the Caribbean movie might be at the top of my list.  The Curse of the Black Pearl is one of my top movies of all-time and Captain Jack Sparrow is one of my favorite movie characters.   This year  Pirates only makes number 4 on my Must See list.   A Good movie year this may be.




Number 3
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2  May 5

The first Guardians of the Galaxy was a surprise hit for me and my favorite movie of 2014.
I can't wait to see Star Lord and the gang in action again.  Baby Groot looks to be possibly the best character of 2017.






Number 2
Blade Runner 2049  October 6 

It is no mystery to people that know me that Harrison Ford is my favorite actor of All-Time.   Indiana Jones is my favorite character and Han Solo isn't far behind.   The return of Blade Runner which is a cornerstone classic Sci-Fi film that influenced so many films has been a long time coming.   I can't wait.   I hope they get it right. 






Number 1
Star Wars: Episode 8   December 15

No Surprise here.  Star Wars is my favorite movie franchise and after Rogue One Disney has it running on all cylinders.  We only got a glimpse of Luke in Episode 7.....now we get to see Luke Skywalker back in action again.   



Follow our Movie Facebook Page HERE 

https://www.facebook.com/SuperFantasticTerrificPodcast/?ref=bookmarks

Follow my Disney related page here for All Disney/Pixar/Marvel/StarWarsReviews and Theme Park blogs
https://themouseminute.wordpress.com/author/themouseminute/

No comments:

Post a Comment