Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Bowl Movie Trailer Grades 2013 1st half of game



Super Bowl Movie Trailer Grades

The Lone Ranger     B+
The movie will definitely be one of my must see movies for 2013 --just because of Johnny Depp and Gore directing.   The trailer was good---but I actually liked some of the previous trailers better


World War Z D+
It looks like an overly Digital Zombie Mess......Skip it an watch Walking Dead



Oz The Great and Powerful    A+
I just hope the movie is as good as the trailers have been.   It looks incredible,  but I'm not a big James Franco fan.






 Fast and Furious 6   B
Really the Fast and Furious 6???   Well the trailer actually made it look pretty good and it does have the Rock in it




Star Trek into Darkness  C
Really another Khan wannabe.....come up with something new already.....I'll probably see it, but I don't have high hopes for what I call Alternate universe Trek





No comments:

Post a Comment